Elegance Meets Hospitality
Mar 6, 2012, 1:11:16 PM
Irvine, CA – Since 1983, ROHL has been creating extraordinary faucets and fixtures for the kitchen and bath; however, these distinctive products are not only offered in the finest homes, but also in some of the most luxurious resorts around the globe. Every ROHL product offers a heritage of craftsmanship matched with state-of-the-art performance.
“ROHL’s partnership with 14 manufacturers throughout Western Europe and North America allows hospitality designers and architects to work with us to develop authentically crafted solutions for their very special properties,” said Lou Rohl, Chief Operating Officer, ROHL. “With every project, we work closely with specifiers before, during and post construction to refine and adapt products as required.”
From ultra-luxurious resorts in Asia to intimate inns in Northern California, ROHL collections have been used in hospitality properties around the globe. Most of these exceptional properties provide their guests with very special experiences, requiring all of the specified products to be equally very special. Some of the properties featuring ROHL faucets and fixtures include:
- The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Beach, California is reminiscent of a seaside Italian village. This luxury beachfront property recreates the feeling of the Venetian countryside and includes all authentically crafted products imported from Italy, including the ROHL Transitional Palladian Collection.
- Nestled in the Sonoran Desert just outside Scottsdale, Arizona lies The Phoenician Resort. This AAA Five Diamond property blends elements like stone, wood, and natural hues to create a fresh palette, while the ROHL Palladian Collection gives each suite a taste of Italian elegance.
- The Four Seasons Seychelles in Mahe, Seychelles is situated on the majestic Indian Ocean. The resort’s luxury tree houses blend timeless design with modern amenities. The ROHL Cisal Collection is used in the traditionally styled spaces, while the Modern Architectural Series is at home in the more contemporary interiors.
- The Leela Palace in New Delhi, India blends authentic Indian hospitality with luxurious palatial accents. In order to preserve the royal grandeur and luxury of the property, the Leela selected the ROHL Perrin & Rowe® Edwardian Collection. This Collection is the perfect embodiment of sophistication and elegance.
- World-class shopping, extravagant accommodations and first-class dining combine for an unforgettable experience at the Venetian Macau in Hong Kong, China. The ROHL Michael Berman Collection lends a hint of sleek, industrial chic to the lavish, marble baths.
ROHL continues to serve the luxury hospitality market with a combination of technology, authenticity, and innovation.
ROHL LLC offers high-end, luxury faucets, sinks and fixtures for America’s finest homes, resorts and hospitality projects. Headquartered in Irvine, California, ROHL has helped thoughtful homeowners and designers create personal expressions of authentic product for over 28 years. Anchored in traditional family values, trust, integrity and innovation, the ROHL leadership possesses a dynamic entrepreneurial spirit that extends through the organization.
ROHL’s strength comes from a synergy of family and friendship in partnership with suppliers and customers. From Traditional to Transitional to Modern, the ROHL line includes a wide range of top-quality faucets, fixtures, shower components and accessories. Sourced from Western Europe and North America, each is crafted to ROHL’s rigid specifications and is uniquely tailored for each residential or commercial project. For more information on ROHL, please visit rohlhome.com.